It's easy to determine what size bra and underwear you should order by using our convenient size table and recommender.
1. Select your band size based on your underbust measurement - listed along the top of the table
2. Select your cup size, shown vertically on the table below to find the best fit for you.
3. For bras and bustiers, please check the correct product that aligns with the size table
Unsure about your size?
We recommend using the Find My Perfect Fit Selector - available on each product page.
We offer 30-day returns on bras, tops, suspenders, and slips (less shipping costs) to reduce the risk to you.
Please note that we do not accept back returns or exchanges on underwear bottoms due to hygiene regulations.
CLOTHING, BRIEFS, AND SUSPENDERS (INCHES)
TIPS AND HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- If your sizing is different on the top and bottom, you can purchase all sets as separates, with different sized bra to underwear.
- Our back bands and straps are adjustable, so there is room for size variation in each style.
- If your cup size is substantially bigger than your under bust size, we suggest going down a size.
- If your cup size is smaller and your under bust is broader, then we suggest sticking to the suggested sizes.
- If you are in between bra sizes, we always recommend going down a bra size for extra back support.
- If you are in between underwear sizes, we recommend going up a size for additional comfort
- Bust Measurement: Place the tape measure around the centre of your bust, across the nipple line and wrap around the body to measure the cup size
- Underbust Measurement: Place the tape measure under the bust where the bottom of your bra would sit and wrap around the body to measure the underbust size
SPELL ON YOU BRA SIZING
Our Spell on You bra is multi-sized and adjusted to fit using the back straps.
For example, if you measure as a 10C, you would wear the size labelled '8D/10C/12B' and adjust all 4 back straps to the middle of the straps setting (Image 2 below).
If you wear an 8D, you would adjust the straps to their tightest setting, close to the hook+eye (Image1 below).
If you wear a 12B, you would adjust the straps to their loosest setting, towards the side seams (Image 3 below).